Electronic Music Collectives Amsterdam
- 1 The Groups
- 2 The Topics
- 3 The Goal
- 4 The Projects
- 4.1 Daily
- 4.2 Weekly
- 4.3 Monthly
- 4.4 Quarterly
- 5 Minimum Requirements
- 6 The Place
- 7 Resources
Theory and Practice
Meet, Share Knowledge, Network.
This is where we connect Ableton Live to a Node.js server via Max , Midi sync it to MSDP and pipe it to OBS which combines the video with VLC video footage. The video sources are as diverse as the Archive.org, UBU, open culture and social media platforms.
Always looking for new show material and ideas.
Tues Improve your Craft
2nd and 4th Tuesday
- An Into to ...genre
- Against the Clock
- Sample pack curation
- Sample Pack - tune in a day
- Online Remix Competitions
- Fix my mix
An Intro to
- Melodic Techno
Against The Clock
Pairs take turns, ten minutes to make a tune.
Sample pack curation
Indoor and outdoor recording to create a sample pack
Sample Pack - tune in a day
Individually or in pairs, use the supplied sample pack to make a tune in a day.
Thurs Evening Study Group
Current project involves
- coding C++ and Pure Data patches for the bela micro controller.
- breadboard circuit design
- practice (with the Atari punk Console)
Pure Data Effects Pedal Board
- We are collating a set of simple pure data patches that can be collated into one large patch with midi and/or CV control. TrumBela
Bela Effects Pedal Board
The Above patch will be used in a Bela board using the bela analog and digital inputs as controllers for the fx.
Friday Jamming Session
Ableton Link and/or midi sync up. Every genre investigated. Participants take turns in groups of varying size
Connect a midi controller to the browser
- Build a synth in C++
- Build a synth in VCVRack
- Build a synth in Reaktor
- Build a synth in Reaktor Blocks
- Build a synth in Pure Data
- Build a synth in Max For Live
- Club nites
- Cassette Tape Launches
- Midi Controller (will be supplied for first few sessions)
- Donation 5 Euro Daytime sessions/ 10 euro Evening sessions
- Bring headphones if you have them
Q- Factory Oostpoort Atlantisplein 1, 1093 NE Amsterdam