- Rapid Composer
The art and practice of creating sound tracks for a variety of needs. It involves specifying, acquiring or creating auditory elements using audio production techniques and tools. It is employed in a variety of disciplines including filmmaking, television production, video game development, theatre, sound recording and reproduction, live performance, sound art, post-production, radio and musical instrument development. Sound design is a combination of three specialisations: sound recording, editing and mixing, commonly involves performing and editing of previously composed or recorded audio, such as sound effects and dialogue for the purposes of the medium, but it can also involve creating sounds from scratch through synthesizers.
Drum & Sampler Scripting
- Volca Drums
AI Deep Learning Composition
- Automatic Music Generation
- Death Metal
- Generative Music
Generative AI and DeepComposer
- explore the AWS DeepComposer service.
- Train a model
- (Get hands-on experience by training your own models. Begin to grasp how models work. GANs have two contesting neural networks. One model is generative and the other model is discriminative. The generator attempts to generate data that maps to a desired data distribution.
- Understand your model
- Examine how the generator and discriminator losses changed while training. Understand how certain musical metrics changed while training. Visualise generated music output for a fixed input at every iteration. Music Studio
- Music Studio gives you a chance to play music and use a GAN! First, record melodies or choose default melodies. Then use a pre-trained or a custom model to generate original AI music compositions. Train a model Understand your model Create a composition 1. Record a melody
- Using the AWS DeepComposer keyboard or your computer keyboard, record a short melody for input. 2. Generate composition
- When you’re satisfied with your input melody, choose a model and then choose Generate composition. 3. AWS DeepComposer generates accompanying tracks
- AWS DeepComposer takes your input melody and generates up to four accompaniment tracks. 1. Choose an algorithm
- Choose a generative algorithm to train a model. 2. Choose a dataset
- Choose a genre of music as your dataset. 3. Tweak hyperparameters
- Choose how to train your model.
SSEYO Koan Brian Eno used it. Where is it now?
The soundscape composition is a form of electroacoustic music, characterized by the presence of recognizable environmental sounds and contexts, the purpose being to invoke the listener's experience, associations, memories and imagination related to the soundscape.